The transaction code with the naming FP00 is component of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program SAPMFK00 and has the function Determine Appl. Component. The functional component is Financial Accounting, Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable.
name: FP00Which transactions are named similar?
description: Determine Appl. ComponentWhich transactions are related?
Showing all of the t-codes with a similar name:
- FP02R (Change Repayment Request)
- FP02RC (Reset Check Reason in Repymt Request)
- FP03 (Submission to External Coll. Agency)
- FP03D (Submit Receivables to Coll. Agency)
- FP03DM (Mass Act.: Submission to Coll.Agency)
- FP03DML (Logs of Submissions for Collection)
- FP03E (Release of Items for Collection)
Showing the t-codes which are content-wise similar: