The T-code with the title FOL6 is element of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program RFVILIRF and has the function IRE: one-time postings lease-out. The related component is named Real Estate Management.
name: FOL6Which transactions are named similar?
description: IRE: one-time postings lease-outWhich transactions are related?
Here are all of the transactions with a similar name:
- FOL1 (LIREM: Report RFVILICL)
- FOL2 (LIREM: Report RFVILICB)
- FOL3 (LIREM: Report RFVILICF)
- FOL5 (LIREM: Report RFVILIRL)
- FOL7 (IRE: Change record indicator)
- FOLA (Bulk Print. Resid.Lease-Out)
- FOLB (Mass Print. Bank Guarantee for LO)
Here are the transactions that are semantically similar: