The T-code with the identifier FMN4 is piece of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program RFFMRP02 and offers the purpose Transfer Purchase Order Documents. The related component is termed Public Sector Management, Funds Management.
name: FMN4Which transactions are named similar?
description: Transfer Purchase Order DocumentsWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the t-codes having a likewise name:
- FMN0 (Subsequent Posting of FI Documents)
- FMN0_PAY (Reconstruction of Payment Docs)
- FMN1 (Reconstruction of FI Documents)
- FMN3 (Transfer Purchase Req. Documents)
- FMN3N (Reconstruction of Purch. Requisition)
- FMN4N (Reconstruction of Purchase Orders)
- FMN5 (Transfer Funds Reservation Documents)
These are the transaction codes that are content-wise related: