The transaction with the naming FK10N is element of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program RFAPBALANCE and has the purpose Vendor Balance Display. The related component is Financial Accounting. The menu path for access reads Accounting → Financial Accounting → Accounts Payable → Account → Display Balances.
name: FK10NWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Vendor Balance DisplayWhich transactions are related?
Here are all of the transaction codes with a likewise name:
- FK10 (Vendor Account Balance)
- FK10NA (Vendor Balance Display)
- FK10NET (Vendor Balance Display)
- FK15 (Transfer vendor changes: receive)
- FK16 (Transfer vendor changes: receive)
Here are the transactions which are logically similar: