The transaction with the designation FI03 is part of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program SAPMF02B and offers the function Display Bank. The module is called Cross-Application Components, Bank. The click path is Accounting → Financial Accounting → Accounts Payable → Master Records → Bank → Display.
name: FI03Which transactions are named similar?
description: Display BankWhich transactions are related?
There are some of the transactions having approximate name:
- FI01 (Create Bank)
- FI02 (Change Bank)
- FI04 (Display Bank Changes)
- FI06 (Set Flag to Delete Bank)
- FI07 (Change Current Number Range Number)
- FI08 (Distribution of the Bank Master Data)
- FI09 (Distribution of IBANs)
There are the t-codes which are semantically proximate: