The transaction with the identifier FI02 is component of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program SAPMF02B and offers the goal Change Bank. The related component is termed Cross-Application Components, Bank. The menu path for access is Accounting → Financial Accounting → Banks → Master Data → Bank Master Record → Change.
name: FI02Which transactions are named similar?
description: Change BankWhich transactions are related?
Here are some of the t-codes having a related title:
- FI01 (Create Bank)
- FI03 (Display Bank)
- FI04 (Display Bank Changes)
- FI06 (Set Flag to Delete Bank)
- FI07 (Change Current Number Range Number)
- FI08 (Distribution of the Bank Master Data)
- FI09 (Distribution of IBANs)
Here are the transaction codes which are functionally proximate: