The T-code with the title FI01 is element of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program SAPMF02B and serves the purpose Create Bank. The related component is named Cross-Application Components, Bank. The path in the menu tree reads Accounting → Financial Accounting → Banks → Master Data → Bank Master Record → Create.
name: FI01Which transactions are named similar?
description: Create BankWhich transactions are related?
These are all of the transactions having a likewise name:
- FI02 (Change Bank)
- FI03 (Display Bank)
- FI04 (Display Bank Changes)
- FI06 (Set Flag to Delete Bank)
- FI07 (Change Current Number Range Number)
- FI08 (Distribution of the Bank Master Data)
- FI09 (Distribution of IBANs)
These are the transactions that are semantically proximate: