The transaction with the identifier FER1 is piece of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program FERCR010 and has the function Trace flow of primary costs. The related component is termed Financial Accounting.
name: FER1Which transactions are named similar?
description: Trace flow of primary costsWhich transactions are related?
Here are some of the transactions with a similar name:
- FER0 (Standard cost adjustment)
- FER2 (Post primary costs)
- FER3 (Post variance allocations)
- FER4 (Direct postings)
- FER5 (Prepare drill down)
- FERA (Administration)
- FERC (Regulatory reporting)
Here are the transaction codes that are semantically similar: