The transaction with the naming FD16 is piece of the ERP software SAP R/3 and serves the function Transfer customer changes: receive. The module is named Financial Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Basic Functions. The click path reads Accounting → Financial Accounting → Accounts Receivable → Master Records → Compare → Company Codes → Receive.
name: FD16Which transactions are named similar?
description: Transfer customer changes: receiveWhich transactions are related?
There are all of the transaction codes having approximate naming:
- FD10 (Customer Account Balance)
- FD10N (Customer Balance Display)
- FD10NA (Customer Bal. Display with Worklist)
- FD10NET (Customer Balance Display)
- FD11 (Customer Account Analysis)
- FD15 (Transfer customer changes: send)
There are the transactions that are functionally proximate: