The T-code with the designation FBD1 is fragment of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program SAPMF05A and offers the function Enter Recurring Entry. The related component is Financial Accounting. The path in the menu tree reads Accounting → Financial Accounting → General Ledger → Document Entry → Reference Documents → Recurring Document.
name: FBD1Which transactions are named similar?
description: Enter Recurring EntryWhich transactions are related?
These are all of the transaction codes with a similar name:
- FBD2 (Change Recurring Entry)
- FBD3 (Display Recurring Entry)
- FBD4 (Display Recurring Entry Changes)
- FBD5 (Realize Recurring Entry)
- FBD9 (Enter Recurring Entry)
- FBDF (Menu Banque de France)
These are the t-codes that are logically related: