The transaction code with the designation FAGL_FCV is component of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program FAGL_FCV and provides the function Foreign Currency Valuation. The functional component is Financial Accounting, General Ledger Accounting.
name: FAGL_FCVWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Foreign Currency ValuationWhich transactions are related?
Showing all of the transaction codes carrying a similar title:
- FAGL_104 (Reserve for Bad Debt: Gross (New))
- FAGL_ACTIV_SPLIT_CC (Activation of Document Splitter)
- FAGL_ACTIVATE_IT (Activate Line Item Display)
- FAGL_ACTIVATE_OP (Activation of Open Item Management)
- FAGL_ACTIVATION (Activation of New G/L Accounting)
- FAGL_BELNR (Number Range Maint. for Source Doc.)
- FAGL_BELNR_LD (Doc. Types for Source Docs in Ledger)
Showing the t-codes which are functionally analogous: