The T-code with the denomination F9CB is part of the ERP software SAP R/3 and serves the function Old:Allowed Acct.Types per Bank Area. The component is termed Bank Components, Bank Customer Accounts, Master Data, Product definition.
name: F9CBWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Old:Allowed Acct.Types per Bank AreaWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the transaction codes having approximate naming:
- F_0BF (Z4 Rep. FTR: Download Reporting Data)
- F_0BN (Z4 Report FTR on Basis of Rec./Pay.)
- F_71 (DME with Disk: B/Excha. Presentation)
- F_72 (Mass Bill/Exch.Liability Maintenance)
- F_75 (Extended Bill/Exchange Information)
- F_76 (Extended Bill of Exchange List (ALV))
- F_77 (C FI Maintain Table T045D)
These are the transaction codes which are functionally analogous: