The transaction code with the title F97C is piece of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program RFBKCON6 and provides the goal Internal Reference Accts. The functional component is named Bank Components, Bank Customer Accounts, Master Data. The position ibn the menu tree reads Accounting → Bank Applications → Bank Customer Accounts → Information System → Reference Accounts → Internal Reference Accounts (for Balancing).
name: F97CWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Internal Reference AcctsWhich transactions are related?
Showing all of the transaction codes carrying a related naming:
- F90_PAR_NUMRG_GENER (Set Up Number Range Intervals)
- F90_PAR_REALLOCATE (Program to Create Interval Table)
- F90ABKST (Archiving Bank Statements)
- F90ACFBAL (Archiving Balance Carry Forwards)
- F90AINCAL (Archiving Account Balancing Details)
- F90AITEM (Archiving Payment Items)
- F90AORDER (Archiving Payment Orders)
Showing the transactions that are functionally approximate: