The T-code with the naming F8BW is fragment of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program RFPRQUCL and serves the function Reset Cleared Items: Payt Requests. The component is Financial Accounting, Bank Accounting, Payment Transactions, Automatic Payments. The position in the menu path reads Accounting → Financial Accounting → Banks → Environment → Payment Requests → Reset Cleared Items.
name: F8BWWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Reset Cleared Items: Payt RequestsWhich transactions are related?
These are all of the transactions having a similar name:
- F_0BF (Z4 Rep. FTR: Download Reporting Data)
- F_0BN (Z4 Report FTR on Basis of Rec./Pay.)
- F_71 (DME with Disk: B/Excha. Presentation)
- F_72 (Mass Bill/Exch.Liability Maintenance)
- F_75 (Extended Bill/Exchange Information)
- F_76 (Extended Bill of Exchange List (ALV))
- F_77 (C FI Maintain Table T045D)
These are the transactions that are semantically analogous: