The T-code with the naming F.56 is part of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program SAPMFKM0 and provides the function Delete Recurring Entry Documents. The related component is Financial Accounting, General Ledger Accounting, Basic Functions. The path in the menu tree reads Accounting → Financial Accounting → General Ledger → Document → Reference Documents → Recurring Document → Delete.
name: F.56Which transactions are named similar?
description: Delete Recurring Entry DocumentsWhich transactions are related?
These are all of the transaction codes carrying approximate name:
- F.50 (G/L: Profitability Segment Adjustmnt)
- F.51 (G/L: Open Items)
- F.52 (G/L: Acct Bal.Interest Calculation)
- F.53 (G/L: Account Assignment Manual)
- F.54 (G/L: Structured Account Balances)
- F.57 (G/L: Delete Sample Documents)
- F.58 (OI Bal.Audit Trail: fr.Document File)
These are the t-codes which are logically approximate: