The transaction code with the designation F.04 is part of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program SAPMS38M and provides the function G/L: Create Foreign Trade Report. The functional component is called Financial Accounting.
name: F.04Which transactions are named similar?
description: G/L: Create Foreign Trade ReportWhich transactions are related?
Showing some of the transaction codes carrying approximate naming:
- F.01 (ABAP Report: Financial Statements)
- F.02 (Compact Journal)
- F.03 (Reconciliation)
- F.05 (Foreign Currency Valuation)
- F.06 (Foreign Currency Valuation:G/L Assts)
- F.07 (G/L: Balance Carryforward)
- F.08 (G/L: Account Balances)
Showing the t-codes which are functionally analogous: