The T-code with the denomination F-52 is element of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program SAPMF05A and has the purpose Post Incoming Payments. The component is termed Financial Accounting. The position in the menu path is Accounting → Financial Accounting → Accounts Payable → Document Entry → Other → Incoming Payment.
name: F-52Which transactions are named similar?
description: Post Incoming PaymentsWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the transaction codes with a likewise title:
- F-51 (Post with Clearing)
- F-53 (Post Outgoing Payments)
- F-54 (Clear Vendor Down Payment)
- F-55 (Enter Statistical Posting)
- F-56 (Reverse Statistical Posting)
- F-57 (Vendor Noted Item)
- F-58 (Payment with Printout)
These are the transaction codes that are logically similar: