The T-code with the naming F-28 is component of the ERP software SAP R/3 and offers the goal Post Incoming Payments. The related component is Financial Accounting. The path in the menu tree reads Accounting → Financial Accounting → Accounts Receivable → Document Entry → Incoming Payments.
name: F-28Which transactions are named similar?
description: Post Incoming PaymentsWhich transactions are related?
Here are all of the transaction codes with a related title:
- F-20 (Reverse Bill Liability)
- F-21 (Enter Transfer Posting)
- F-22 (Enter Customer Invoice)
- F-23 (Return Bill of Exchange Pmt Request)
- F-25 (Reverse Check/Bill of Exch.)
- F-26 (Incoming Payments Fast Entry)
- F-27 (Enter Customer Credit Memo)
Here are the transactions which are functionally related: