The T-code with the identifier F-26 is piece of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program SAPMF05A and offers the function Incoming Payments Fast Entry. The component is termed Financial Accounting. The location in the menu is Accounting → Financial Accounting → Accounts Receivable → Document Entry → Payment Fast Entry.
name: F-26Which transactions are named similar?
description: Incoming Payments Fast EntryWhich transactions are related?
Here you find some of the transaction codes with a similar title:
- F-20 (Reverse Bill Liability)
- F-21 (Enter Transfer Posting)
- F-22 (Enter Customer Invoice)
- F-23 (Return Bill of Exchange Pmt Request)
- F-25 (Reverse Check/Bill of Exch.)
- F-27 (Enter Customer Credit Memo)
- F-28 (Post Incoming Payments)
Here you find the transaction codes that are logically related: