The transaction code with the naming F-07 is piece of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program SAPMF05A and offers the purpose Post Outgoing Payments. The component is named Financial Accounting, General Ledger Accounting. The location in the menu reads Accounting → Financial Accounting → General Ledger → Document Entry → Outgoing Payments.
name: F-07Which transactions are named similar?
description: Post Outgoing PaymentsWhich transactions are related?
Here you find all of the transactions having a likewise title:
- F-01 (Enter Sample Document)
- F-02 (Enter G/L Account Posting)
- F-03 (Clear G/L Account)
- F-04 (Post with Clearing)
- F-05 (Post Foreign Currency Valuation)
- F-06 (Post Incoming Payments)
Here you find the transactions that are semantically related: