The transaction code with the designation F-06 is component of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program SAPMF05A and offers the function Post Incoming Payments. The functional component is called Financial Accounting, General Ledger Accounting. The position ibn the menu tree is Accounting → Financial Accounting → General Ledger → Document Entry → Incoming Payments.
name: F-06Which transactions are named similar?
description: Post Incoming PaymentsWhich transactions are related?
Showing some of the t-codes having a similar name:
- F-01 (Enter Sample Document)
- F-02 (Enter G/L Account Posting)
- F-03 (Clear G/L Account)
- F-04 (Post with Clearing)
- F-05 (Post Foreign Currency Valuation)
- F-07 (Post Outgoing Payments)
Showing the t-codes which are functionally related: