The T-code with the identifier F-01 is element of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program SAPMF05A and offers the function Enter Sample Document. The related component is termed Financial Accounting. The path in the menu tree is Accounting → Financial Accounting → General Ledger → Document Entry → Reference Documents → Sample Document.
name: F-01Which transactions are named similar?
description: Enter Sample DocumentWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the transactions having a similar naming:
- F-02 (Enter G/L Account Posting)
- F-03 (Clear G/L Account)
- F-04 (Post with Clearing)
- F-05 (Post Foreign Currency Valuation)
- F-06 (Post Incoming Payments)
- F-07 (Post Outgoing Payments)
These are the transaction codes that are semantically proximate: