The transaction code with the denomination EWC1 is element of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program EWURA001 and provides the function CO-PA Reports Translation. The functional component is termed Cross-Application Components, European Monetary Union: Euro, Local Currency Changeover.
name: EWC1Which transactions are named similar?
description: CO-PA Reports TranslationWhich transactions are related?
Here you find some of the t-codes carrying a similar naming:
- EWC0 (RKAABR01: Order Settlement Analysis)
- EWC2 (CO Reconciliation Ledger)
- EWC4 (Reconciliation of Parked Docs FM)
- EWCF (Confirm Euro Currency Customizing)
- EWCK (Currency Check BKPF, KONV)
- EWCM (Maintain Currency Tables for Euro)
- EWCT (Currency Test Converter)
Here you find the transaction codes that are functionally analogous: