The transaction with the designation EW95 is fragment of the ERP system SAP R/3 and offers the purpose EMU Conversion: Tables and Programs. The related component is called Cross-Application Components, European Monetary Union: Euro, Local Currency Changeover.
name: EW95Which transactions are named similar?
description: EMU Conversion: Tables and ProgramsWhich transactions are related?
Here are some of the transactions having a likewise naming:
- EW93 (EMU: Load Conversion Info for FI-SL)
- EW94 (EMU: Tables RESTART FLAG)
- EW96 (EMU Conv.: Check Conversion Table)
- EW98 (EMU Conv.: Check Conversion Program)
- EW99 (Overview of all Packages)
Here are the t-codes that are content-wise related: