The transaction code with the denomination EW58 is part of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program EWUSTRUM and serves the function EMU Conv.: Conversion Programs Start. The functional component is called Cross-Application Components, European Monetary Union: Euro, Local Currency Changeover.
name: EW58Which transactions are named similar?
description: EMU Conv.: Conversion Programs StartWhich transactions are related?
Showing some of the t-codes having approximate title:
- EW50 (MM Post Adjustment Documents)
- EW51 (FI S/L-G/L Reconciliation Analysis)
- EW53 (FI Check Customizing)
- EW55 (FI Adjust D/C G/L Accounts)
- EW57 (EMU Conv: Start Postprocess.Programs)
- EW59 (EMU Conv.: Start Preprocess.Programs)
Showing the transaction codes which are functionally analogous: