The T-code with the identifier EW51 is part of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program EWURA001 and serves the function FI S/L-G/L Reconciliation Analysis. The related component is termed Cross-Application Components, European Monetary Union: Euro, Local Currency Changeover.
name: EW51Which transactions are named similar?
description: FI S/L-G/L Reconciliation AnalysisWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the t-codes having approximate title:
- EW50 (MM Post Adjustment Documents)
- EW53 (FI Check Customizing)
- EW55 (FI Adjust D/C G/L Accounts)
- EW57 (EMU Conv: Start Postprocess.Programs)
- EW58 (EMU Conv.: Conversion Programs Start)
- EW59 (EMU Conv.: Start Preprocess.Programs)
These are the transaction codes which are functionally analogous: