The T-code with the denomination EW30 is component of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program EWURA001 and provides the purpose FI Previous Open Item Reconciliation. The component is called Cross-Application Components, European Monetary Union: Euro, Local Currency Changeover.
name: EW30Which transactions are named similar?
description: FI Previous Open Item ReconciliationWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the transactions carrying a likewise title:
- EW35 (FI Previous Clearing Procedures)
- EW36 (FI Documents/Trans.Figures Analysis)
- EW38 (EMU Conversion: MM Stock Value List)
- EW38_HIERARCHY (Chge List Proc. for Ord.Hierarchies)
- EW39 (FI Open Item Selection)
- EW39_HIERARCHY (Disp. List Proc. for Ord. Hierarchs.)
- EW3Z (Currency Select.f.Changeover Package)
These are the t-codes which are semantically approximate: