The T-code with the title EW11 is element of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program EWURA001 and provides the goal EMU: Load CO-PA Objects. The component is named Cross-Application Components, European Monetary Union: Euro, Local Currency Changeover.
name: EW11Which transactions are named similar?
description: EMU: Load CO-PA ObjectsWhich transactions are related?
These are all of the t-codes carrying a related title:
- EW10 (EMU: Load Organization Objects)
- EW13 (EMU: Load Conversion Info for LIS)
- EW14 (EMU: Load Conversion Info for EIS)
- EW16 (Records No. of Largest Tables)
- EW17 (Determine Required Database Memory)
- EW18 (EMU: Load Depreciation Areas)
These are the transactions which are content-wise approximate: