The T-code with the designation CS28 is fragment of the ERP system SAP R/3 and has the function Archiving for BOMs. The component is Logistics - General, Logistics Basic Data, Bills of Material. The location in the menu reads Logistics → Production → Master Data → Bills of Material → Extras → Archiving.
name: CS28Which transactions are named similar?
description: Archiving for BOMsWhich transactions are related?
Here you find all of the transactions with approximate naming:
- CS20 (Mass Change: Initial Screen)
- CS21 (Mass Material Change: Initial Screen)
- CS22 (Mass Document Change: Initial Screen)
- CS23 (Mass Class Change: Initial Screen)
- CS25 (Archiving for BOMs)
- CS26 (BOM deletion)
- CS27 (Retrieval of BOMs)
Here you find the t-codes that are semantically similar: