The T-code with the denomination CO03 is element of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program SAPLCOKO1 and has the function Display Production Order. The related component is called Production Planning and Control, Production Orders. The path in the menu tree is Logistics → Production → Shop Floor Control → Order → Display.
name: CO03Which transactions are named similar?
description: Display Production OrderWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the t-codes with a similar naming:
- CO01 (Create production order)
- CO01S (Adding simulation order)
- CO02 (Change Production Order)
- CO02S (Change simulation order)
- CO03S (Display simulation order)
- CO04 (Print Production Orders)
- CO04N (Print Production Orders)
These are the transaction codes that are content-wise similar: