The T-code with the identifier CM07 is piece of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program SAPMC65A and serves the function Cap. planning: Variable access. The component is termed Production Planning and Control, Capacity Requirements Planning, Capacity Evaluations. The location in the menu is Logistics → Production → Capacity Planning → Evaluation → Variable.
name: CM07Which transactions are named similar?
description: Cap. planning: Variable accessWhich transactions are related?
Here you find some of the transaction codes having a similar title:
- CM01 (Cap. planning, work center load)
- CM02 (Capac. planning, work center orders)
- CM03 (Capac. planning, work center pool)
- CM04 (Capac. planning, work center backlog)
- CM05 (Capacity plan.:Work center overload)
- CM0X (Capacity planning)
Here you find the transaction codes that are logically proximate: