The transaction with the identifier CI45N is piece of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program CIBDCONF_REQUEST and offers the function Generate Upload Request CC2. The module is termed Production Planning and Control, Plant Data Collection. The click path is Logistics → Production → Shop Floor Control → Confirmation → Subsystem → Upload → Request PDC Upload PP-PDC-4.6.
name: CI45NWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Generate Upload Request CC2Which transactions are related?
Here are some of the t-codes having approximate naming:
- CI40 (Generate Upload Request CC4)
- CI41 (Communication parameters for PP)
- CI42 (Init. transfer of operations for PP)
- CI42N (PP-PDC: Download Operations)
- CI43 (Transfer of master data for PP)
- CI44 (Delta transfer of operations for PP)
- CI45 (Generate Upload Request CC2)
Here are the transaction codes that are functionally proximate: