The transaction with the identifier CI40 is fragment of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program SAPCDUP4 and serves the purpose Generate Upload Request CC4. The module is termed Production Planning and Control, Plant Data Collection. The menu path is Logistics → Project System → Progress → Confirmation → PDC Interface → Upload Request.
name: CI40Which transactions are named similar?
description: Generate Upload Request CC4Which transactions are related?
There are some of the transactions having a likewise name:
- CI41 (Communication parameters for PP)
- CI42 (Init. transfer of operations for PP)
- CI42N (PP-PDC: Download Operations)
- CI43 (Transfer of master data for PP)
- CI44 (Delta transfer of operations for PP)
- CI45 (Generate Upload Request CC2)
- CI45N (Generate Upload Request CC2)
There are the transaction codes that are content-wise proximate: