The transaction with the identifier CG5A is piece of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program RC1AVST1 and serves the function EHS: manual entry WL generation. The module is termed Environment, Health and Safety, Product Safety.
name: CG5AWhich transactions are named similar?
description: EHS: manual entry WL generationWhich transactions are related?
There are some of the transaction codes having approximate name:
- CG00 (Basic Data Environment)
- CG02 (Substance Workbench)
- CG02BD (Specification Workbench)
- CG02CALL (Call Specification Workbench)
- CG05 (Distribute Specification)
- CG12 (Edit Phrases)
- CG13 (Display Phrases)
There are the transaction codes that are functionally proximate: