The T-code with the denomination CF26 is piece of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program RIAUFK20 and provides the function PRT: Material Usage in PM Orders. The related component is termed Production Planning and Control, Basic Data, Production Resources/Tools. The path in the menu tree is Logistics → Customer Service → Management of Technical Objects → Environment → ProdRes/Tools → Evaluations → Maintenance Orders for PRT → Material.
name: CF26Which transactions are named similar?
description: PRT: Material Usage in PM OrdersWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the transactions carrying approximate name:
- CF20 (PRT: Use of PRT master in orders)
- CF21 (PRT: Use of material in orders)
- CF22 (PRT: Use of document in orders)
- CF23 (PRT: Use of pc. of equip. in orders)
- CF25 (PRT: PRT Master Usage in PM Order)
- CF27 (PRT: Document Usage in PM Orders)
- CF28 (PRT: Equipment Usage in PM Order)
These are the transaction codes that are semantically approximate: