The transaction code with the naming CF23 is element of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program RCFCO141 and provides the purpose PRT: Use of pc. of equip. in orders. The component is Production Planning and Control, Basic Data, Production Resources/Tools. The location in the menu reads Logistics → Production → Master Data → Production Resources and Tools → Reporting → Orders for PRT → Equipment.
name: CF23Which transactions are named similar?
description: PRT: Use of pc. of equip. in ordersWhich transactions are related?
Here you find all of the transactions carrying a likewise name:
- CF20 (PRT: Use of PRT master in orders)
- CF21 (PRT: Use of material in orders)
- CF22 (PRT: Use of document in orders)
- CF25 (PRT: PRT Master Usage in PM Order)
- CF26 (PRT: Material Usage in PM Orders)
- CF27 (PRT: Document Usage in PM Orders)
- CF28 (PRT: Equipment Usage in PM Order)
Here you find the t-codes which are semantically approximate: