The T-code with the title CAC6 is component of the ERP system SAP R/3 and serves the purpose Allowed Print Reports. The related component is named Cross-Application Components, Time Sheet.
name: CAC6Which transactions are named similar?
description: Allowed Print ReportsWhich transactions are related?
Here are all of the transactions carrying a likewise naming:
- CAC_XT1 (Number Range Maintenance: CATS_XTEND)
- CAC0 (Master recipe menu)
- CAC1 (Time Sheet: Maintain Profiles)
- CAC2 (Time Sheet: Field Selection)
- CAC3 (Time Sheet: Rejection Reasons)
- CAC4 (CATS: Profile Authorization Groups)
- CAC5 (Define Customer Fields)
Here are the transactions which are semantically analogous: