The T-code with the denomination CA97 is element of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program SAPLCP13 and provides the function Mass scheduling using mat. master. The related component is termed Production Planning and Control, Basic Data, Routing. The path in the menu tree is Logistics → Production → Master Data → Routings → Extras → Material Master → Schedule Material Master.
name: CA97Which transactions are named similar?
description: Mass scheduling using mat. masterWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the transaction codes carrying approximate naming:
- CA90 (Use of Ref. Op. Set in Routings)
- CA95 (Replace Ref. Op. Set in Task Lists)
- CA95N (Mass Change:Ref.OperationSet Ref.)
- CA96 (Update material master)
- CA97N (Material Master Update - New)
- CA98 (Deletion of task lists)
- CA99 (Archiving of task lists)
These are the transaction codes that are functionally approximate: