The T-code with the naming CA77 is element of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program SAPMC27V and has the goal Bulk Replacemt PRT: Equip.TL Type. The related component is named Production Planning and Control, Basic Data, Routing. The path in the menu tree reads Logistics → Plant Maintenance → Preventive Maintenance → Work Scheduling → Extras → Mass Changes → Replace PRT.
name: CA77Which transactions are named similar?
description: Bulk Replacemt PRT: Equip.TL TypeWhich transactions are related?
Here are all of the transaction codes with a related name:
- CA70 (PRT Where-Used Lists)
- CA72 (PRT Where-used Lists: EquipTL Types)
- CA73 (Standard Networks for PRT)
- CA75 (Mass Replace PRT)
- CA75N (Mass Change:Production Resource/Tool)
- CA78 (PRT Mass replacemt. in libr.networks)
Here are the transactions which are functionally similar: