The transaction code with the title CA73 is component of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program SAPMC27V and has the function Standard Networks for PRT. The functional component is named Production Planning and Control, Basic Data, Routing. The position ibn the menu tree reads Information Systems → Project System → Structures → Where-Used Lists → Standard Networks for Production Resources and Tools.
name: CA73Which transactions are named similar?
description: Standard Networks for PRTWhich transactions are related?
Here you find all of the t-codes with approximate naming:
- CA70 (PRT Where-Used Lists)
- CA72 (PRT Where-used Lists: EquipTL Types)
- CA75 (Mass Replace PRT)
- CA75N (Mass Change:Production Resource/Tool)
- CA77 (Bulk Replacemt PRT: Equip.TL Type)
- CA78 (PRT Mass replacemt. in libr.networks)
Here you find the transactions which are content-wise similar: