The T-code with the title BDM9 is component of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program RBDAUD02 and serves the function Reorganizing the audit database. The related component is named Basis Components, Middleware, ALE Integration Technology. The path in the menu tree reads Logistics → Logistics Execution → Master Data → Transportation → Shipment Costs → ALE Monitoring → Monitoring → ALE Audit → Reorganize Database.
name: BDM9Which transactions are named similar?
description: Reorganizing the audit databaseWhich transactions are related?
These are all of the transaction codes carrying a similar naming:
- BDM2 (Monitoring: IDocs in Receiving Sys.)
- BDM5 (Technical Consistency Check)
- BDM6 (Monitor: Check input workflow)
- BDM7 (ALE Audit: statistical analyses)
- BDM8 (ALE Audit: Sending the confirmations)
- BDMC (Upload info structures)
- BDMO (ALE CCMS Group Administration)
These are the transactions which are logically analogous: