The T-code with the naming BDM8 is fragment of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program RBDSTATE and serves the function ALE Audit: Sending the confirmations. The component is Basis Components, Middleware, ALE Integration Technology. The position in the menu path reads Logistics → Logistics Execution → Master Data → Transportation → Shipment Costs → ALE Monitoring → Monitoring → ALE Audit → Send Completion Confirmations.
name: BDM8Which transactions are named similar?
description: ALE Audit: Sending the confirmationsWhich transactions are related?
Here you find all of the t-codes carrying approximate title:
- BDM2 (Monitoring: IDocs in Receiving Sys.)
- BDM5 (Technical Consistency Check)
- BDM6 (Monitor: Check input workflow)
- BDM7 (ALE Audit: statistical analyses)
- BDM9 (Reorganizing the audit database)
- BDMC (Upload info structures)
- BDMO (ALE CCMS Group Administration)
Here you find the t-codes that are functionally analogous: