The transaction code with the identifier BDM6 is part of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program RBDMOINF and serves the purpose Monitor: Check input workflow. The functional component is termed Basis Components, Middleware, ALE Integration Technology. The place in the menu is Tools → ALE → ALE Development → IDoc → Inbound Processing → Check Consistency.
name: BDM6Which transactions are named similar?
description: Monitor: Check input workflowWhich transactions are related?
Showing some of the t-codes carrying a likewise title:
- BDM2 (Monitoring: IDocs in Receiving Sys.)
- BDM5 (Technical Consistency Check)
- BDM7 (ALE Audit: statistical analyses)
- BDM8 (ALE Audit: Sending the confirmations)
- BDM9 (Reorganizing the audit database)
- BDMC (Upload info structures)
- BDMO (ALE CCMS Group Administration)
Showing the transaction codes which are functionally analogous: