The T-code with the designation BD87 is element of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program RBDMON00 and has the goal Status Monitor for ALE Messages. The component is called Basis Components, Middleware, ALE Integration Technology. The position in the menu path is Tools → ALE → ALE Administration → Monitoring → IDoc Display → Status Monitor.
name: BD87Which transactions are named similar?
description: Status Monitor for ALE MessagesWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the transaction codes with a related title:
- BD81 (Filter objects parameter filtering)
- BD82 (Generate Partner Profiles)
- BD83 (Send IDocs after an ALE error)
- BD84 (Post IDocs after ALE error)
- BD85 (Consistency check for transfer)
- BD86 (Consistency check for sales)
- BD89 (Control data model. - initial screen)
These are the t-codes that are logically similar: