The transaction code with the identifier AR29 is part of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program RAAUFW02 and offers the function Re- and New Valuation of Assets. The component is termed Financial Accounting, Asset Accounting, Basic Functions. The location in the menu is Accounting → Investment Management → Assets → Periodic Processing → Revaluation for the Balance Sheet → Post Revaluation.
name: AR29Which transactions are named similar?
description: Re- and New Valuation of AssetsWhich transactions are related?
Here you find some of the transaction codes with a similar name:
- AR20 (Retirement comparison)
- AR21 (Mid-quarter Alert Report)
- AR22 (Analysis of retirment revenue)
- AR23 (Italy: Asset register)
- AR24 (Italy: Assets at 3rd party)
- AR25 (Depreciation posted)
- AR26 (Call up special reserve list)
Here you find the transaction codes which are logically related: