The T-code with the designation AR02 is fragment of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program RAGITT_ALV01 and serves the function Call Up Asset History Sheet. The related component is called Financial Accounting, Asset Accounting, Information System. The path in the menu tree is Information Systems → Accounting → Financial Accounting → Fixed Assets → Asset History Sheet.
name: AR02Which transactions are named similar?
description: Call Up Asset History SheetWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the t-codes having approximate naming:
- AR01 (Call Asset List)
- AR03 (Call Up Depreciation List)
- AR04 (Call Up Depreciation + Interest List)
- AR05 (Call Up Asset Acquisition List)
- AR06 (Call Up Asset Retirement List)
- AR07 (Call Up Asset Transfer List)
- AR08 (Call Up Depreciation Compare List)
These are the t-codes that are content-wise analogous: