The T-code with the title 7KES is element of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program RCOPCA34_7KES and provides the function EC-PCA: Carry Forward Plan Balance. The related component is named Enterprise Controlling, Profit Center Accounting. The path in the menu tree reads Accounting → Controlling → Profit Center Accounting → Planning → Plan Closing → Balance Carryforward.
name: 7KESWhich transactions are named similar?
description: EC-PCA: Carry Forward Plan BalanceWhich transactions are related?
These are all of the transaction codes carrying approximate name:
- _IHC00 (Internal - IHC GUI Transaction)
- /ASU/MAINTAIN (Maintain ASU XML)
- /ASU/SHOW_NOTE (Show SAP Note via Web-Browser)
- /ASU/SSM (ASU Simple Schedule Manager)
- /ASU/START (Start ASU Toolbox)
- /ASU/UPGRADE (Start ASU Toolbox in Upgrade Mode)
- /BA1/F4_15_IR_REL01 (Customizing Release Procedure)
These are the transactions that are logically approximate: