The transaction with the designation 6KEA is component of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program SAPMKECA and has the function Profit Center: Display Changes. The related component is called Enterprise Controlling, Profit Center Accounting, Tools, Distribution (ALE). The menu path for access is Accounting → Controlling → Profit Center Accounting → Master Data → Profit Center → Individual Processing → Display Changes.
name: 6KEAWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Profit Center: Display ChangesWhich transactions are related?
Here are some of the transaction codes with a similar name:
- _IHC00 (Internal - IHC GUI Transaction)
- /ASU/MAINTAIN (Maintain ASU XML)
- /ASU/SHOW_NOTE (Show SAP Note via Web-Browser)
- /ASU/SSM (ASU Simple Schedule Manager)
- /ASU/START (Start ASU Toolbox)
- /ASU/UPGRADE (Start ASU Toolbox in Upgrade Mode)
- /BA1/F4_15_IR_REL01 (Customizing Release Procedure)
Here are the t-codes which are functionally similar: