The T-code with the denomination 0VTG is component of the ERP system SAP R/3 and serves the function Cumulation of Materials in TPS. The component is termed Logistics Execution, Transportation.
name: 0VTGWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Cumulation of Materials in TPSWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the transactions having approximate naming:
- _IHC00 (Internal - IHC GUI Transaction)
- /ASU/MAINTAIN (Maintain ASU XML)
- /ASU/SHOW_NOTE (Show SAP Note via Web-Browser)
- /ASU/SSM (ASU Simple Schedule Manager)
- /ASU/START (Start ASU Toolbox)
- /ASU/UPGRADE (Start ASU Toolbox in Upgrade Mode)
- /BA1/F4_15_IR_REL01 (Customizing Release Procedure)
These are the transaction codes which are semantically proximate: