The T-code with the designation 0KEH is component of the ERP system SAP R/3 and offers the purpose EC-PCA: Report List. The component is called Enterprise Controlling, Profit Center Accounting, Basic Settings.
name: 0KEHWhich transactions are named similar?
description: EC-PCA: Report ListWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the transactions having a likewise naming:
- _IHC00 (Internal - IHC GUI Transaction)
- /ASU/MAINTAIN (Maintain ASU XML)
- /ASU/SHOW_NOTE (Show SAP Note via Web-Browser)
- /ASU/SSM (ASU Simple Schedule Manager)
- /ASU/START (Start ASU Toolbox)
- /ASU/UPGRADE (Start ASU Toolbox in Upgrade Mode)
- /BA1/F4_15_IR_REL01 (Customizing Release Procedure)
These are the t-codes which are semantically proximate: